NEW USER: Below is an outline of the steps you will easily go through to complete your registration:
- STEP 1: Select the gray Register for a Program.
- STEP 2: Choose the program you wish to register your child for
- STEP 3: Enter the PLAYER information!
- STEP 4: Choose payment preference - choose between credit card and paying by mail! If paying via credit card, please remember that Oasys Sports may appear on your credit card statement! Can pay by mail sending directly to: Pop's Athletics, 2321 Sanctuary Drive, Raleigh NC 27606
- STEP 5: Create a User Name & Password - Be sure your Password meets the requirements!
- STEP 6: Enter YOUR personal information - you will be the primary account holder for your family. You can add an additional parent/guardian prior to completing this step!
- STEP 7: Receive your receipt - You can choose to print a copy or wait for a version sent automatically via email!
EXISTING USER: Note: you can edit your information for each player.
- STEP 1: Login to your account (use the Forgot User Name and/or Password link if you don't recall your login information - the system will automatically send two emails - one with your User Name, the other with a link to reset your password).
- STEP 2: In your dashboard, under Register, select the person you want to register for the program if the player is already on the system. If not, click Add a New Person.
- REMAINING STEPS: Follow the remaining prompts to choose your program and specific your preferences!
- For coaches registering their team for camp, please follow the same procedure relayed for Existing User or New User (Register for a Program). The green Access slection is only for administrative access.