Player Code of Conduct
Charlotte United is pleased to present our Player Code of Conduct:
- Study the laws of the game and play within them at all times.
- Play to win by skillful means, not by foul play.
- Win or lose, enjoy the game.
- Be generous when you win.
- Be gracious when you lose.
- Work for the good of the team.
- Accept the decisions of the referee do not argue with the referee or try to referee the game by continually appealing for throw-ins, free kicks, offside, etc.
- Believe in the honesty of your opponents; do not appeal to the referee to card opponents.
- Do not lose your temper and retaliate if an opponent fouls you-keep your head.
- Conduct yourself with honor and dignity at all times.