Ways to Donate
Blackwater Nordic is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. We receive no financial support from the Town of Hopkinton or the State of New Hampshire. Without the generous support from our donors, Blackwater would not be able to provide educational programs, events and Nordic skiing (open to the public) at our scenic New England location. Some of the costs that your support helps cover are:
$ trail maintenance
$ grooming equipment maintenance, repair and purchase
$ land use fee
$ equipment rental and labor for cutting new trails
$ running events
Ways you can donate:
1. Include your donation as part of the online registration process
2. Mail a check to:
Blackwater Nordic Ski Club
c/o Emily O'Rourke
45 Penacook Rd.
Contoocook, NH 03229
Thank you for your support!
- Please Welcome NENSA’s Newest Staff Member Fred Bailey!
- NENSA Regional Coaching Clinic & USSS L100 (Sudbury, MA)
- NENSA Coaches Symposium and TD & Event Organizer Training Weekend
- Bill Koch League Scavenger Hunts